Mambang Records
SELAMAT DATANG KE FORUM MAMBANG RECORDS
KITA BERKONGSI MAKLUMAT DAN MENGETAHUI
PERKEMBANGAN MAMBANG RECORDS BERSAMA-SAMA!

TERIMA KASIH
Mambang Records
SELAMAT DATANG KE FORUM MAMBANG RECORDS
KITA BERKONGSI MAKLUMAT DAN MENGETAHUI
PERKEMBANGAN MAMBANG RECORDS BERSAMA-SAMA!

TERIMA KASIH
Mambang Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM UNTUK FAMILY MAMBANG RECORDS

MBG FrontpageHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak dari kami Mambang Records...CD EP Mambang Records telah pun rasminya dikeluarkan..pada harga RM15...jika anda ingin mendapatkan CD Ep Mambang Records sila berurusan dengan JhoeBling@Raja_Mambang@Lil^Fiz...jangan ketinggalan~~...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Raja_Mambang
Sophie returns I_vote_lcapSophie returns I_voting_barSophie returns I_vote_rcap 
DenGz_aDzmieRa
~~MiSsSaRaToKyO~~
NU^UL89
LILFIZ89
JhoeBling
♪Mya_Mya♪
comei_ika
pUrple_mambAng
Da_MoRBiD69
Latest topics
» SESI SUAI KENAL
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm by Noeilshortielikemine

» Ruangan berteka-teki....V.2
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm by NU^UL89

» McLaren deny missing winter testing session is risky
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm by nirvana

» Andy Murray to play Karol Beck at Australian Open

» Jacques Rogge wants running track left at 2012 stadium

» Ashes: England wrap up 3-1 series win over Australia
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 am by nirvana

» Renault says espionage threatens its 'strategic assets'
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 am by nirvana

» Salman Butt 'baffled by agent's no ball accuracy'
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 am by nirvana

» Kean interested in Blackburn manager role
Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 am by nirvana

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is squirchris

Our users have posted a total of 16669 messages in 171 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 425 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Sophie returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kemchua

Sophie returns Empty
PostSubject: Sophie returns   Sophie returns I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 pm

16 year old Sophie has been working underground for the last 11 months. Recently she returned to the Music scene and is now very quickly making good progress in her music career, supported by the team at Thru The Mill the company in the UK she appointed in February to manage her.

Just to bring you up to date with what has been going on with Sophie s life. 2009 was a year where she took time out to review her career and plan more for her future. Now with a clearer road ahead, but with the same will, determination and talent she has always had, Sophie is back and everyone is excited to see and hear what's next?!

Sophie's new UK Mangement Company have kept her busy in the studio, making the best music she has ever made, with most tracks for her forthcoming album to be released in summer 2011, already at a very advanced stage, she is now back focusing on live appearances.

So far she has appeared at Swieqi Day, Independenza, Notte Bianca and Birgu Fest, Meanwhile Sophie has also been asked to review songs for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, which of course she is no stranger to, having taken part in the competition when it was held in Bucharest in 2006.

Sophie says ' being involved in Junior Eurovision 2010 like this has ignited a spark in me and along with my Musical Director Elton Zarb we have written a song which we are considering entering for the Eurovision Song Contest, we seriously believe that it could be very strong as an entry for Malta'

Over the last twelve months Sophie has learned a lot about the music industry not just as a performer but also as a business woman, she has set up her own music publishing company Totally Sophie Music Ltd, as she reflects on moving into the commercial side of music, Sophie muses ' not only do I think that Totally Sophie Music will be good for me, I'm hoping we can discover new and develop existing talent in Malta, by giving them greater control over their own futures and finances.

' am fortunate that I am very well advised professionally and legally now, but the music business is notoriously tough and not all artists get what they are due, hopefully TSM can help change that'
So what's next for the sixteen year old singing sensation, putting together her own band maybe, that venture back into Eurovision or maybe on the back of a starring role in a recently made film for German TV, more acting, Sophie is quick to answer ' All of those things if I have the chance, as long as I can entertain people then I'm happy'

Sophie is ready and planning a big year in 2011. To keep up to date with everything 'Sophie', check out her website link below.

Blackboards
climber reviews
Back to top Go down

Sophie returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mambang Records :: ISU SEMASA :: Berita Terkini-
Jump to: